[edi581] Re: Online assignment #1-Biography

  • From: Daniel James Kielon <kielon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edi581@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 14:18:43 -0400 (EDT)

Hi everyone,

My name is Dan Kielon.  I am 22 years old and from Webster, where I still
live.  I recently completed my undergrad at Oswego where I still like to
hang out on occasion.  I played 3 years of baseball on the varsity team
there.  And although my grades suffered from the 30 or 40 hours a week we
had to put in, it was well worth it.  By the way, I was a pitcher and
outfielder.

I am now taking two grad classes as a non matriculated student and I will
be subbing as I try to get my foot in the door in some different
schools.  I am on sub lists for Webster, Penfield and Ontario and I will
be sticking with just elementary schools.

That's it for now, pretty short and sweet.

Dan.