[edi581] "My Life" by Lynn Vendetti

  • From: Lynven345@xxxxxxx
  • To: edi581@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 19:18:04 EDT

My Life
by Lynn Vendetti

Hi Everyone! This is Lynn Vendetti. I would like to tell you a little bit
about myself. I live on a crop farm in Fancher, New York with my husband Bob
and our four children: Krista 22, Bobby 19, Ryan 15 and Andrew 13. I teach in
the Holley Central School District, which happens to be the same school I
graduated from in 1973. I substituted in the district for about two years
before I was permanently hired. This is my third year teaching fourth grade
and my second year as the Fourth Grade Teacher Leader. I also have two
sisters that are elementary school teachers, and another sister that went to
school for teaching but decided it wasn't for her and changed her career.
When I'm not teaching or going to graduate school I enjoy working in my
flower gardens and going to my children's soccer games.  My family and I
lived in Florida off and on for about three years. We went there during the
winter months so my husband could farm. When we were there we resided in both
Bradenton and Gainesville. The traveling back and forth got to be a little
too much when our children were in school, so we decided to permanently live
in the Holley-Fancher area where we are originally from. I have traveled to
Denver, Colorado and the Hawaiian Islands. The island of Maui was my
favorite. This winter we are planning a trip to Siesta Key in Florida. I am
really looking forward to it. I could use the vacation.

See you in class Thursday!
Lynn