[edi581] Biography

  • From: RobbinsMindy@xxxxxxx
  • To: <edi581@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 13:58:08 EDT

Hello Everyone --
    My name is Mindy Robbins and I am 24 years old.  I am the one who,
unintentionally, keeps on arriving late to class.
    I gradutated from SUNY Plattsburgh in December of 1999 and then started
substitute teaching in both Victor and Rush Henrietta. This past summer I was
hired to teach Kindergarten in Rush-Henrietta, and I LOVE IT!
    My love life in NEGATVE, so I won't bore you with that, but I do have many
hobbies.  As most of you know from class, I play the guitar and I am looking
for females to sing with!  My dream is be one of the Dixie Chicks.  I also
enjoy playing sports, such as volleyball and tennis.  I played volleyball at
hotshots last year, but I need to find a new team.  HMMMMMM....what else to
tell?   AFter graduation I went to Europe with my best friend from high school
and we backpacked for about a month.  That was  great experience...I feel so
much more independent and able to do things that I was afraid of before.
     And that's it folks!  Thanks for listening...Mindy