[edi581] Biography

  • From: "Brian Povio" <yeahyeah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <edi581@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 19:22:07 -0700

Hello everyone.  My name is Brian Povio.  Currently I live in Fairport with my
fiancé and our two cats.  We recently bought a house so that takes up a lot of
my time.  It seems as thought there is always something in the yard to do.  We
are getting married on November 10th and will be cruising the Caribbean the
week after.  It will be nice to get away for a while.  I graduated from
Fairport High School in 1994 and then went to SUNY Morrisville for 2 years to
earn my associates degree.  I then transferred to Brockport and was accepted to
the education program.  I am now taking my first two grad classes this
semester.  I am employed as a full day kindergarten teacher at a early learning
center in Pittsford.  I have 10 students and we have a blast.  Our center has
their own 12 passenger van so I am able to get the kids out in the community
quite a bit.  We go to the public library and swimming at the YMCA weekly as
well as go on numerous field trips.  This is my third year teaching there.

For fun I love to travel.  Recently I have been to Myrtle Beach and Las Vegas.
I can't wait to go back to Vegas.  There is so much to do and see there.  I
also enjoy fishing and camping.  This summer I spent some time camping at Stony
Brook State Park.  I am also a sports fan.  I love the New York Yankees and can
usually be found tuned into the game nightly.

It has been nice learning about all of you.  se you in class.