[duxuser] Re: braille graphics

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 15:56:08 -0400

Thanks Jean,  I missed the conversation.

On Sep 6, 2006, at 3:49 PM, Jean Menzies wrote:

David
I asked about available braille graphics files.
This was the resource that was provided and what I was referring to.
and this is one where there are files to download.
http://www.ks-huseby.no/sensiblegraphics/graphics.html

* * * * This message is via list duxuser at freelists.org. * To unsubscribe, send a blank message with * unsubscribe * as the subject to <duxuser-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You may also * subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription * options by visiting //www.freelists.org. The list archive * is also located there. * Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com * * *