[duxuser] Re: braille graphics

  • From: "Pentronics" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 08:54:07 +1000

Hi Aaron

You may like to have a look at PictureBraille. It may well be able to do
what you require. A demo version is available from
http://www.pentronics.com.au/index_files/Software.htm.

PictureBraille allows the importation of most Windows graphic formats,
scanning from print sources and pasting directly from drawing programs.
Graphics are re-sizeable and re-scalable and editing tools are provided.

The basic Braille graphic is just an ascii text file with standard Braille
characters used to define the required shape. The embossers graphic mode
removes the intercell and interline spaces.

Regards,
Nigel Herring

 Pentronics
33B Sheppard Road