[duxuser] Re: braille graphics

  • From: "Lisa Yayla" <lisa.yayla@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2006 14:10:53 +0200

Hi,

I made the Sensiblegraphics site a while back. Am sitting here with
an embarressed face. It has not been updated as it should. This is
a very good reminder. Will update with more graphics, .sig, gifs, svg,
Tiger files etc.

Will send a mail to the list when the site is updated.

Sorry about the inconvenience and thank you for the reminder.

Regards,
Lisa

duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx skrev 6. september 2006 kl. 21:56 +0000:

>Thanks Jean,  I missed the conversation.
>
>On Sep 6, 2006, at 3:49 PM, Jean Menzies wrote:
>

>David
>I asked about available braille graphics files.
>This was the resource that was provided and what I was referring to.
>and this is one where there are files to download.
>http://www.ks-huseby.no/sensiblegraphics/graphics.html

Lisa Yayla
Huseby Kompetansesenter
Oslo Norway