[duxuser] Re: WebBraille again

  • From: "Terri Pannett" <pann1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 16:34:39 -0800

Hi, Robin,

I'm not close to my library, but it's a phone call away, (grin).

I prefer reading braille using a notetaker because I can store so much more braille in it.

Well, thanks for answering my question.

Terri Amateur Radio call sign KF6CA.
----- Original Message ----- From: <Robin.Gerhardt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>