[duxuser] Re: WebBraille again

  • From: "Terri Pannett" <pann1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 13:32:30 -0800

There are two things I don't understand. First, if the volumes are available from the state libraries in paper braille, why does the web braille file need to be embossed? The people needing these volumes can just borrow them from the library.

Second, if the person needing the web braille volumes has a notetaker, a braille display or a voice-only notetaker that reads braille, why do the files need to be embossed?

Terri Amateur Radio call sign KF6CA.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Barnes, Deb" <deb.barnes@xxxxxxxxx>