[duxuser] Re: USB to Parallel

  • From: Anne Ronco <anne@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 16:27:59 -0400

Our operating hours and holidays are posted on this web page:

http://www.duxburysystems.com/operating.asp

Best regards,

Anne Ronco
email: Anne@xxxxxxxxxx

Duxbury Systems, Inc.
270 Littleton Road, #6; Westford, MA 01886-3523 USA
TEL: + 978-692-3000 FAX: + 978-692-7912
Email (general): info@xxxxxxxxxx
Web site: http://www.DuxburySystems.com
Duxbury Systems, the first name in software for Braille - since 1975.

At 03:00 PM 2/12/2010, you wrote:
Are you open on Monday? I'm not sure I can make it by that school today. How late yu you open?

Rick Bogess