[duxuser] Re: Still, more puzzled!

  • From: Fina <fina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 16:30:57 -0500

Oh wow George! you're from scotland???

I have a very dear friend whose name is Marjorie Arnott. She lives in Arizona but is very much scotish and is from scotland. She's a greatlady and does frequent this list.

I'd appreciate the help on the timplets but have another question. I tried to delete my h3 styles in my document by pressing f-6, typing "{es~h3." (without the quotation marks of course and replacing them with nothing but although when reveal codes was on I could see the style still there; duxbury said it couldn't find those h3 codes in my document. Hmmm!Yes, i did put a period in there.

Take care and no, the hug thing is a definite promise!! <grins>
fina and

* * * * This message is via list duxuser at freelists.org. * To unsubscribe, send a blank message with * unsubscribe * as the subject to <duxuser-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You may also * subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription * options by visiting //www.freelists.org. The list archive * is also located there. * Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com * * *