[duxuser] Still, more puzzled!

  • From: Fina <fina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 07:58:18 -0500

Good Morning George and Listers,

Well, here i am! still more puzzled than ever!

Ann Foxworth and I have been working closely with this particular file and she too, will be puzzled when she sees it. We decided that the style I wanted to use to get the effect i wanted with the menu item descriptions was h3 in the styles list.

This style works beautifully for what I want to do. However, there's a certain area in the file where duxbury is putting in page breaks where there are definitely no page breaks. It's just in this one area. I've revealed codes and see no page breaks other than the ones I've specifically told it to do. I've sent the file to Steve Dresser but was wondering Gorge, if i may send it to you for you to look at.

An example of what it's doing is this: The category is called "About Our Sauces" I have of course, centered this heading. Right below it, there are several different sauces and their descriptions. This category starts in the middle of page 12. The title, according to duxbury, is on page 12, line 16. However, when I invoke the h3 style, duxbury puts a double blank line and then starts the item and it's description; this item and its description automatically go to page 13. I've done everything i know to do to try to correct this and duxbury will not let me do it!

Thanks for reading. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Respectfully,
Fina Currey
fina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

* * * * This message is via list duxuser at freelists.org. * To unsubscribe, send a blank message with * unsubscribe * as the subject to <duxuser-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You may also * subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription * options by visiting //www.freelists.org. The list archive * is also located there. * Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com * * *