[duxuser] Re: Another Situation: Learning to Use My Juliet Pro 60

  • From: "Jean" <jemenzies@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 17:35:46 -0600

Linda,

I am guessing you are not loading the paper correctly. Try this:

Insert the paper so that you can feel it coming out the other side of the embosser. Make sure it is level left to right, then put it on the tractor pins and close those little doors. There is also a metal flange on the left edge in front of the left tractor pins. This is the out of paper detector. The paper needs to be underneath that flange as well.

Now turn the embosser on. Press the top right button to take the embosser off line. Now press 2E to have the embosser correctly find the top of form. This positions the paper correctly. Once you have pressed 2E, the embosser will make some noise as it adjusts the paper, and will put itself back online ready for embossing.

Hope this helps.
* as the subject to duxuser-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx . You may also
* options by visiting www.freelists.org .  The list archive
* is also located there.