[duxuser] Re: Another Situation: Learning to Use My Juliet Pro 60

  • From: Lucia Hasty <lucia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 15:39:16 -0600

Lynda,
 On the left front edge of the place where you feed the paper into the
embosser, there is a flat metal plate, about 1.5  inches square. That is
where the paper out sensor is. When you put the paper in, slide it under
that metal plate before feeding it up to the tractor feed clamps. Once the
paper is in the machine and it says ready to emboss, make sure you push
"top of form" buttons to set the paper in place.

*Lucia Hasty
Rocky Mountain Braille Associates
Colorado Springs, CO 80905
Lucia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx