[duxuser] Re: An apostrophe s in Microsoft Word

  • From: "Susan Stageberg" <stageberg.susan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 16:36:54 -0600

The smart quotes are an option in Word. They're either under AutoCorrect as you
Type, or AutoFormat--I confess I cannot remember which. It may vary with the
version of Word.

Susie

Susie Stageberg
Reader Advisor
Iowa Library for the Blind and physically Handicapped
(515) 281-1325
stageberg.susan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx