[drivingpairs] who's driving

  • From: Hzlax@xxxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 11:59:29 EST

"Hey, out there............

Anyone driving yet?   What?  How? Where? and with Whom?

Helen"

Sure, always driving here. Just came back from the Arizona CDE which was
great fun (especially with 5 judges in dressage -! - and a 35 for us). After
all was done after cones Sunday afternoon, I took Walt Rector's old pair,
with which he had competed and his young pair with which his son had competed
and drove them 4 as I had done already after the Tuscon CDE in Nov., but
then, since I  had my pair there as well and had prepared for it by bringing
the proper equipment (leader reins and swing pole), I hooked all six and
drove six. All went well and it was great fun, although looking at some of
the pictures, I have to do some work there to get them all "round" and on the
bit next time. So far most were pretty strung out. Not so nice yet, but maybe
next time a little better.
Hardy