[drivingpairs] Re: who's driving

  • From: "Kenneth H. Williams" <lonestr7@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 08:07:32 -0600

All have to say to this portion of your e-mail is that I know of no one in Texas
that would treat you this way.  I personally have a difficult time finding
volunteer help and would treat any "guests" as such.  After all, the word
volunteer means a lot in Texas.  Normally I have only my wife, my son and my
sister to help at events.  Another hand is always welcomed and kindness would be
rewarded.
I looked for photos of the chariot this morning but haven't been able to locate
any.
good luck
Ken