[dokuwiki] Re: FCKW wysiwyg plugin published

  • From: Spring Pierre <pierre.spring@xxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 19:31:37 +0100

hello,

Actually I have installed FCKEditor as explain in the install instruction af the liip page.
But when I want to edit a page on my dokuWiki website I see nothing...
The page seems to be convert in html with HTML::WikiConverter, but after all my page is white.

i am guessing, you have a problem with you HTML::WikiConverter.

in the commandline, try

does this give an expected result?

another thing Myron Turner wrote to me earlier might apply:

Now that I am testing on my development site, which uses PHP 4.3.x, in the error log I found tons of repetitions of the following, which stems from a PHP 4 bug:

       Warning: cannot yet handle MBCS in html_entity_decode()!

There's a bug report at
      http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=25670

The function call to html_entity_decode() is in action/save.php, line 44. An @ in front of the function call stops it:
      $TEXT = @html_entity_decode($TEXT, ENT_NOQUOTES, 'UTF-8');

maybe you have some more informations?
did you check if dokuwiki was writing the file in data/pages?
can you find out at which line it breaks?
just instert s.th. like
    echo "runns till here";
in the code, say in the action/save.php file, and find out where the problem comes from.

have fun debugging.
pierre.
--
Liip AG // Rte de la Fonderie 7 // CH-1700 Fribourg
Fon 026 4222511 // Key id 0x5BF5F8FA // www.liip.ch