[dokuwiki] Re: FCKW wysiwyg plugin published

  • From: Spring Pierre <pierre.spring@xxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 10:32:09 +0100

dear malik,

I'm a beginer with DokuWiki and I want to add *FCKEditor to my Wiki.
What do you advise me to do ?
1- Follow the instructions gave the 29 december 2007 at : https:// fosswiki.liip.ch/display/FCKW/Installation 2- Or download the plugin gave the 9 january 2008 at : http:// www.mturner.org/development/DokuWikiFCK_03.tgz

both i guess ;)

the install instructions at the liip page [1] are the bare minimum you need. Myron's work extends [2] this, by adding better translation of html to wiki and adding native dokuwiki mediamangaer.

so, i recommend you start by installing what you find at [1] and play around with it. then try installing [2]. and let us know, if you get in any trouble...

i hope to have helped you with that. keep in mind, that Myron and i are spending lots of time improving this, these days... so expect new versions soon ;)

greetings.
pierre
==
[1] https://fosswiki.liip.ch/display/FCKW/Installation
[2] http://www.mturner.org/development/DokuWikiFCK_03.tgz
--
Liip AG // Rte de la Fonderie 7 // CH-1700 Fribourg
Fon 026 4222511 // Key id 0x5BF5F8FA // www.liip.ch