[dokuwiki] Re: FCKW wysiwyg plugin published

I had been trying to find out why plugins wouldn't install for FCKW and looked at fckeditor.net support forums. I noticed one person who said that FCK wouldn't work on a MAC. So, I tested it out on my 2 year old emac, running Panther (OS X 10.3.9) and it turns out that it's true. In Safari, the FCK tookbar doesn't appear, and in Firefox (version 1.0) the toolbar appears but the wiki page's text doesn't print to the screen. I was wondering whether anyone had any similar problems. It would be helpful to know the limitations of this sotware.

Myron Turner