[dokuwiki] Re: FCKW wysiwyg plugin published

  • From: Myron Turner <turnermm02@xxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 10:21:28 -0600

Dear Pierre,

I just posted an updated version to:

           http://www.mturner.org/development/DokuWikiFCK_03.tgz

The README covers most of what I've been doing, but no doubt needs some fleshing out. It can now handle block quotes, all of the formatting features in the Formats menu, and space-bar positioning, which has to be specifically enabled, since it is off by default, as explained in the README. The block quoting is fine generally but a bit touchy when adding color to the background. I'll have to work this out. The package includes the FCK Editor plugin to incorporate the DokuWiki media manager.

Best,

Myron