[dokuwiki] Re: Embrace the new default template

  • From: Christophe Martin <Schplurtz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 20:25:26 +0100

Hi there,

Le 05/02/2012 19:42, Anika Henke a écrit :
Hi all,

Finally, our new default template is finished! \o/

[snip]

Enjoy the new template and don't forget to report any issues you encounter.
Great job ! Big thank all of you.

Just one question though. Why choosing not to put a `powered by DokuWiki' link ? I know I can add something in footer.html but this will be ugly if I do it myself (while the template is really nice)... and there may be some more appropiate place to put the link, with a nice/small/no DW icon...

/Schplurtz