[dokuwiki] Re: Embrace the new default template

  • From: Esther Brunner <wikidesign@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 08:34:41 +0100

Hi *

I like the new default template. It's light and minimalistic. Thanks to Anika
and Clarence (and all the others who contributed) for your work to make it
happen!

I also think it's a wise choice to make the width(s) configurable through
style.ini. The tables and large images behave like they should, in my opinion.
Contrary to the view expressed by Myron and Thomas I think the main content
column on dokuwiki.org is rather too wide with up to 120 chars per line. But I
like the fluidity of the design when you increase font size!

-- esther--