[dokuwiki] Re: Embrace the new default template

On 2/11/2012 8:28 AM, Anika Henke wrote:

The only real problem is big tables. I just had an idea how to solve
that: The current solution is to make each table scrollable if it gets
too big. But additional to that we could show each table in full width
(expanding over the border of the page) when hovering over them. (The
same could be done to the other generally partly hidden component: code
blocks.)

I think that would address my concerns. But I still think it would be helpful to have a toggle button that opens and closes the left-hand sidebar. With wide tables and code blocks, that would in create a more readable page. The scrollbars would still be implemented but in most cases would probably not be necessary.

Myron

--
Myron Turner
http://mturner.org/