[dokuwiki] Re: Embrace the new default template

  • From: Anika Henke <anika@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 00:15:57 +0000

Above and below the breadcrumbs you use borders. I don't understand

For example giving the breadcrumbs a light grey background color without
borders makes the header more unity.

Yes, we had some problems and different opinions on the breadcrumbs as

I can see that that could still
be improved.

Just to clarify: What I meant was that I'd be happy to change it if anyone comes up with a good idea. The problem is that no-one had a better idea than those borders. ;-)

Although having a different background colour seems like a good idea, as you can see from the screenshots of the different breadcrumb versions (linked in my previous email), unfortunately it doesn't quite work.