[devel.cofsug] Re: Introducing myself

  • From: Praveen A <pravi.a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: devel.cofsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 13:19:02 +0530

2011/1/23 mihir kulkarni <mihirk.31@xxxxxxxxx>:
>    I am ready to work under you regarding packaging software for Debian.
>    I will try my best to provide maximum efforts from my side.
>    Looking forward to your positive reply.

Diaspora is a high priority request (based on its impact). Can you
work on it (I had forwarded the RFP earlier)? It may be a bit complex,
because it may be depending on many packages not yet packaged in
debian, so you can have a group of 2-3 people to work on it. Ask for
help here for any dependencies not yet packaged. Vasudev, Shraven and
myself can help you as well.

Praveen
--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍