[devel.cofsug] Re: Introducing myself

  • From: mihir kulkarni <mihirk.31@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: devel.cofsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 22:58:23 +0530

Hello Vasudev,
    I [Mihir Kulkarni] am a final year BTech IT student at COEP. I
have taken the subject FOSS as an audit course. I'm (along with two
other friends) currently working on improving Devanagari support on
Gnome-terminal as our final year project under the guidance of Abhijit
Sir and Praveen. The detailed description of our project and the work
we have done till now can be found at-
    http://indiclanguagecomputing.wordpress.com/

    I am ready to work under you regarding packaging software for Debian.
    I will try my best to provide maximum efforts from my side.
    Looking forward to your positive reply.

    Thanking You.

Sincerely,
Mihir Kulkarni