[devel.cofsug] Re: Introducing myself

  • From: Vasudev Kamath <kamathvasudev@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: devel.cofsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 08:49:09 +0530

On Sun, Jan 23, 2011 at 10:58 PM, mihir kulkarni <mihirk.31@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Hello Vasudev,
>    I [Mihir Kulkarni] am a final year BTech IT student at COEP. I
> have taken the subject FOSS as an audit course. I'm (along with two
> other friends) currently working on improving Devanagari support on
> Gnome-terminal as our final year project under the guidance of Abhijit
> Sir and Praveen. The detailed description of our project and the work
> we have done till now can be found at-
>    http://indiclanguagecomputing.wordpress.com/

Praveen forwarded a mail regarding your groups work. I've gone through
whatever you have done till now. Once you are done with devanagari I would
like to apply the same for Kannada language too :)..

>    I am ready to work under you regarding packaging software for Debian.
>    I will try my best to provide maximum efforts from my side.
>    Looking forward to your positive reply.

Sure let me know which software you want to package for Debian. You can find
the  software which needs to be packaged in wnpp.debian.net . Find allready
RFP ed (Request For Package) software there