[delphizip] Re: error when reading a zip file in another PC

  • From: "Edwin" <mindvisualizer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 17:20:08 +0800

Good advise and have been checking with the end user who meet this error.
Thanks.

Best Regards,
Edwin
http://www.innovationgear.com
MindVisualizer -- Productive Visual Mind Mapping Software
2007-07-13

Sender£º James Turner
Sent£º 2007-07-12 17:46:41
Recipient£º delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC£º
Subject£º [delphizip] Re: error when reading a zip file in another PC

What are the access rights? Is it possible that an attempt is being made
to open the file with read/write access but only read access is permitted.

-- James Turner