[delphizip] error when reading a zip file in another PC

  • From: "Edwin" <mindvisualizer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 16:54:11 +0800

Dear sir/Madam,

Error when reading a zip file which is located in another PC and the UNI path
reads like \\pc1\folder1\my_file.zip, where folder1 contains Chinese
characters.  This error is reported by one of my users and I cannot reproduce
this error in my office. Any tips would be appreciated.

BTW, Is the archive of this list available?