[delphizip] Re: error when reading a zip file in another PC

  • From: "RPeters" <rpeters@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 20:03:20 +1000

I would say it is quite likely.
My understanding is that the UNC 'share name' still follows the old
restricted character rules - if I am wrong I will quite a bit of code to
adapt.

I doubt that 1.79 (or earlier) is very friendly with MBCS characters either.
If you are using 1.79 you could have it generate a log file (put an
appropriate ini file in the same folder as the dll).
- Russell Peters