[delphizip] Preliminary version of TZipBuilder 1.71

  • From: "Roger Aelbrecht" <Roger.Aelbrecht@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 17:38:19 +0100

Hi All,

I have put a preliminary version of TZipBuilder 1.71 on my website
named = PrelZipB171.exe
The archive contains only TZipBuilder.cpp, TZipBuilder.h and NewIn171.txt
The text file gives some more explanation about the changes, how to use
and what functions were changed
WARNING
This is not a fully tested version, only basic tests on new/changed options
have been done.

I published this version to give an idea of what I was doing
and show possible solutions for latest requests/bugs

Changes put in TZipMaster for Saving version of same file
are not yet included

Summary of changes:
1- Writing EOC in Spanned archive to floppy
2- Extract from Multi Volume archives
3- Recomposing Archive from Multi Volume archives
4- Avoid asking for last disk.
5- Endless loop in List function
6- Avoid asking for first disk if already disk in drive
7 ErrCode not 0
8 - New property NoVolumeChange
9 - New property WinZipNames

P.S.  I used a SFX format to overcome the restriction on downloading
zip files by my ISP

Hope this is of any help
Regards,

Roger Aelbrecht