[delphizip] Re: Preliminary version of TZipBuilder 1.71

  • From: Alistair George <bigal@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Russell Peters <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 09:39:32 +1300

Hello Russell,
There is another case which could complicate and that is of EasyCDCreator CDROM
disks being treated as CDRW by their packet writing software. This type of disk
should return available bytes by virtue of their drivers, but I do not know for
sure.

But I re-itterate, the function 'erasable' would be the most reliable
methodology to use. I am still checking it out.
Al+

--
Regards,
 Alistair+