[delphizip] Re: Calling the Zip DLL directly

  • From: "RPeters" <rpeters@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 06:55:34 +1000

Have a look at ZMDelZip.pas which defines calls and structures or DelZip.h
(Dll\Source) for the C version.
UserCB.c (Dll\Source) describes all the callback events and I try (mostly
successfully) to keep them up to date.
In the next version there was going to be a number of changes mostly
concerning transferring information strings and filenames but I am deferring
most of them to even later versions.
For the next version most of the changes are about argument size
requirements for 64 bits and more consistent return values from the
callbacks - there had to be changes for Zip64 so felt the time was right to
try to straighten out some of the interface code.

If you have any problems let us know and we will attempt to explain what is
going wrong.
Also it is a good time (before the next version is set in stone) to tell us
of any difficulties.

- Russell Peters