[delphizip] Re: Calling the Zip DLL directly

  • From: Roger Aelbrecht <Roger.Aelbrecht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 15:44:27 +0200

James Turner wrote:
> I want to throw together a command-line zip tool. I would prefer to
> bypass all the Pascal code and work directly with the DLL (my
> requirements are fairly simple). Is there any documentation on how to do
> this? I downloaded the latest version and had a quick look at the help
> file but did not see anything useful.
>
> -- James Turner

James,
there is no documentation because this is considered as 'internal', so
no need to document it.
But ZipMaster calls the dll fuinction in ZMDBind.pas
call-backs are handled in ZMDllOpr.pas
The dll gets all its required info from the zpParms structure that are
set in the ZMDllOpr::SetZipSwitches functions.

HTH
--
Roger Aelbrecht