[Debatewise RRT] Re: Debates

  • From: dammy afuape <dammyafuape@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <debatewiserrt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 11:04:28 +0100

Hi Alex, i am sorry i have not been able to write or edit this week, my laptop
as crahsed and my house still as no internet. However, i am hoping to go to the
library more frequently as to dedicate some time towards writing.  I apologise
for practically missing this weeks debates, but i will be able to focus more
attention towards debate wise this week. dammy

From: alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: debatewiserrt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Debatewise RRT] Re: Debates
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 11:42:57 +0100

Hi,

Obviously I have the same difficulties with the site as you do. However
I am happy to upload points/debates for you if you email me them to me
alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Just make sure you
tell me what point you want where! Hardly an ideal solution but not much else I
can offer.

Alex