[Debatewise RRT] Re: Debates

  • From: David Crane <dc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: debatewiserrt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 21:23:37 +0100

Yeah, sorry about that.  We're having big problems with memory leaks and the
site falls over regularly and it isn't that fast even when it's up.

We are in the process of moving to a new server and I'm trying as hard as I
can to get the problems found and fixed.  But it probably wont be soon I'm
afraid.

Please bear with us.

--
www.debatewise.org