[Debatewise RRT] Debates

  • From: "Alex Helling" <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <debatewiserrt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 19:25:36 +0100

Hi all,

I am quite taken with the idea giving you an old debate that happens to be
relevant each week. In this case I edited it a little to bring it up to
date. Still strictly speaking this should be a task for the editing group so
I would like to know if you have any objections to this.

Otherwise not much to report. The WODC is into the Semis so vote on the
debates at the end of the week (preferably after reading them!)
http://debatewise.org/wodc-debates-2010

Alex

debates:

The human rights situation in Iraq has not improved since the overthrow of
Saddam Hussein.

The Cuban model has failed.

Lady Gaga's meat dress was offensive.

Is the homogenisation of British high streets a good thing?

Ban Chinese Lanterns?

There should be revenue sharing in the Premier League.

On the site:

Should families wanting to adopt look abroad?

Will cuts bring civil unrest?

Should we live in the city or the suburbs?

Old:

Does the Pope deserve a warm welcome to the UK?