[ddots-l] Re: v-vocal

  • From: Bryan Smart <bryansmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 07:51:31 -0400

Ben, one problem is that you don't change values with the left and right
bracket keys, at least in V-Vocal. The brackets only change values in a very
few places. You should get accustom to using the value change keys on the
keypad. Hold the keypad insert key with your thumb, and use 1 or 3 for tiny
changes, 4 or 6 for moderate changes, and 7 and 9 for large changes.

Bryan