[ddots-l] v-vocal

  • From: ben blatchford <benblatch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 12:49:33 -0700

hello,
i am having troubles working in the -vocal editor. i find the segments and
ankors. then i go to the pitch control, lock both mouses, and then attempt to
use the left and right bracket. jaws only says zero each time i press the value
change keys. can annyone tell me what i am doing wrong and give me step-by-step
instructions on using the v-vocal editor? the manual does not help, nor does
the tutorial.
thanks,
ben

Sent from my iPod