[ddots-l] Re: v-vocal

  • From: "Bill" <billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 08:39:53 -0400

Hi, Ben,

It definitely takes some time to gain an understanding of how the V Vocal
feature and how we get access to it.   I have been learning to use it myself
lately for a project I am working on.  The manual was helpful to me but I have
read the relevant chapter, Lesson 39,  at least 3 times by now.  I am still far
from an expert but I have had some success to motivate me to go on.  Take it in
small doses and apply what you learn from each section just after you read it.
When you are ready, start studying from Lesson 35 on to get a deeper
understanding of EDITING AUDIO CLIPS.

Remember, Dancing Dots does offer an option for remote training.  You may want
to contract with us for an hour or two of help to get going with this feature
or with SONAR in general.   Call 610 783 6692.

Bill McCann
www.DancingDots.com
Tel: [001] 610-783-6692