[ddots-l] v-vocal

  • From: "Howerton, Brian Scott" <bshowerton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 02:23:34 -0400

Hello,
Can someone explain the process of correcting pitch in v-vocal?  I tryed to
apply v-vocal to a track today but couldn't figure out how to do it and
maneuver it with jaws.  Can someone explain the steps?  It doesn't look like
you can select an entire vocal track to apply v-vocal on at once.  Do you do
one part of a song at a time?  I tryed reading the tutorial but it was
confusing.  Thank you!
BrianPLEASE READ THIS FOOTER AT LEAST ONCE!