[ddots-l] Re: volume/panning problem

  • From: Rui Vilarinho <ruialby@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 16:30:23 +0100

Hi,

To change that way:
You must do Enter to change values, and Enter, to get out.

 Dont forget the dash symbol for left pan. and negative minus zero ,volume
value.
  Also, the  plus symbol for right pan.
 together with the numbers.

 refresh the track pain with the function key. F6.

Check if the display is. Custom Cake Talking Tab.
 with Shift plus arrows right and left.

good luck, best regards,
Rui Vilarinho