[ddots-l] SV: Re: SV: Re: volume/panning problem

  • From: "Henrik Leander" <gnisslargbg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 17:21:14 +0200

I went through the install documentation about the windows settings and
Sonar settings just to make shure I didn?t miss anything. I had a shadow for
the mouse pointer activated. But after turning that off and rebooting the
computer it made no difference. Otherwise everything looked like in the
document.

And the non English language option was activated and saved.

/Henrik

  _____