[ddots-l] Re: volume on soft synth midi track

  • From: "Dan Rugman" <danrugman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 18:45:46 -0000

There could be a controller message at the beginning of the track interfering
with the fader.  Have a look in the event list.

Another possibility is that a snapshot, or some other kind of automation, is
locking it too.  Try selecting the whole track and deleting only the track
automation.

Hope this helps,
Dan