[ddots-l] Re: upgrading system, and using windows 7

  • From: Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 22:50:26 -0500

Whether you're running 32 or 64-bit Sonar has no bearing on the 64-bit audio engine. different things.

At 06:02 PM 2/15/2015, you wrote:
So it is okay to have all 32-bit plug-ins and still run sonar 64-bit?what a change anything in the quality of the sound?

Manny,
sent from my iPhone 5s

ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subjectsubscribe