[ddots-l] Re: upgrading system, and using windows 7

  • From: Nate <natesweet1978@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 17:00:02 -0500

bill this is nathan sweet, I still am having no luck, so I am not sure on what
else to do, what is d j x’s phone number, because I am still trying to record,
and am not getting no playback!!~!!!!!! so what do you sujust, please email
back, if you wood, also why does jaws come through my m audio soundcard, I did
some ajusting but it dosen’t seem to help, so what do you sujust, email if you
can thanks nathan sweet