[ddots-l] studio setups?

  • From: "Chris Harrington" <charrington7@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 16:42:45 -0400

Hi all,
I was wanting to see what kind of setups do people use on this list for
their studios? Control surfaces, rack mount hard ware, do you have a control
room, and a live room? What kinds of mikes do you use? Techniques? Amps?
Effects? Any help would be really appreciated. I'm trying to get a studio
setup going on my own.
Thank you!
Chris Harrington