[ddots-l] Re: Comments About CT So Far, and An AudioSnap 2.0 Question

  • From: "D!J!X!" <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 16:00:45 -0400

Hello, the recording a midi track without arming it first is not specific to
JSonar or ct, there's an option in the general tab of sonar's global
options which if you check it will let you record a midi track without
arming it. CT might enable this by default as where JSonar allows the user
to make this choice him/herself.
To record multiple instruments (soft synths or midi tracks) just set the
input echo to on instead of autothrough, and this time you will actually
have to arm any midi tracks that you'd like to record on, except the one
that will have focus.

HTH, D!J!X!