[ddots-l] Re: studio setups?

  • From: Jörgen Hansson <hansson.jogge@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 01:10:20 +0200

Hello there chris!
well, for my studio, I have this, I have one room only but I'd like to have 2 rooms one controlroom and a live room, I had that before but they took it all away from me for some stupid reason. but actually, I am now working digitally with sonar and CakeTalking. I have 2 kinds of sound cards, one which is called Saffire pro I/O26 which is a professional card. and another one for more portable stuff, which is the EMU 404. I have some old rackmounted hardware compressors and reverbs but I don't use them so much like I did when I had my older studio, but they're actually working pretty good. for monitor speakers, I have one pare of mackie speakers and one pare of genelec monitors, which I am using here at home. I have laptop PC for portable studio working, and another bigger computer for more normal work in the room.
you can get more info at my website, the link is below.
Regards,

Jörgen Hansson!
Tel +46 703-601296
www.jorgenhansson.com